MS2 Traffic Signal Management System (TSMS) was developed to help traffic engineers manage all data elements related to signalized intersections, such as intersection descriptions, signal timing plans, and details related to hardware at signalized intersections.
Users can quickly access approach photos and CAD drawings as well as maintain engineering plans. Detailed notes are available in a single, comprehensive web-based portal.
Users have the option to export data to Synchro and other simulation models. The TSMS integrates an interactive Google map which allows users to search and visualize intersection attributes.
See what makes MS2 an industry leader
A cloud-based system providing effective and objective decision-making information
Easy interface for data update, retrieval, reporting, and sharing
Interactive maps for data visualization and spatial analysis
Here are some of the many features available
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Multi-level user access
- Database management
- Hybrid of Google maps and ArcGIS server
- Multiple file import options
- Multiple report options
- Analytical reports
- Customized report options
- Multiple data export options
- Signal description, ID, and jurisdiction
- Complete signal hardware inventory
- Existing and historical timing plans
- Photos from every approach
- Intersection geometry
- Integration with the Work Order Tracking System module
- Integration with the Turning Movement Count module