MS2 Turning Movement Count (TMC) is a cloud-based software module that maps, manages, and analyzes vehicle turning movements at intersections. TMC imports data collected by Miovision, JAMAR, Petra, and other devices.
TMC manages turning movement counts and provides peak hour calculations to optimize traffic signal control. Intersection diagrams provide a visual representation of the turning movements recorded at each approach.
See what makes MS2 an industry leader
A web based solution that allows agencies to easily share data with the public
Imported data from several counters can be maintained in one location
Quickly search and report on data using a GIS map
Here are some of the many features available
- Automatic calculation of AM, PM and Midday peak hours
- Data differentiated for various vehicle classifications
- Ability to export data set to Synchro and other modeling software products
- Supports collection of roundabout data
- User defined vehicle class, bike, and pedestrian names
- ESRI’s Roads & Highways database can be synchronized with TMC to maintain attributes
- Data export capability to Synchro and other modeling software solutions
- Integration with MS2 Non-Motorized Database System (NMDS) module to automatically transfer bike and pedestrian data
- Partial day counts can be expanded to 24-hour counts to be used in the MS2 TCDS module
- FHWA approved exports
- Multiple note storage formats
Make a great product even better!
The Autopolling Extension allows the Transportation Data Management System (TDMS) to automatically connect to field devices, download data, and import data. This means less time spent running and monitoring complex vendor-specific software for each device. Options include Continuous Connect and Daily Download.More Info...
MS2 Backup API extension (BA) provides a user-friendly method to export your data in a standard format for use in other applications within your organization, unlocking your data for other business needs.More Info...
Esri Roads and Highways
Many agencies are looking to Esri Roads and Highways (R & H) to manage their networks. R & H provides tools to track network changes over time and can provide an agency with a central place to store GIS data. MS2 has worked with Esri to design an extension to synchronize GIS and traffic data allowing both TDMS and R & H to focus on what they do best.More Info...
MS2 Publication Database extension provides easy access to agency data with daily updates and customizable features – without having to host the data within the agency’s data center.More Info...