MS2 Traffic Forecast Management System (TFMS) is a cloud-based solution supporting traffic volume and turning movement forecasting based on agency traffic count data stored in MS2 Traffic Count Database System (TCDS) and Turning Movement Count System (TMC). Agencies can create objective traffic projections using their own models and historic counts.
TFMS allows users to adjust items like K-factor, count years that will be used, and other parameters affecting conditions and segments accounted for during report processing. In addition, you can edit scripts used to generate segment and intersection reports as well as scripts used to process the model itself. This provides the level of flexibility required at the agency and project level to meet increasing forecast demands, all backed by your preferred forecast model.
See what makes MS2 an industry leader
Creates objective traffic projections using your own models
Provides an easy-to-use library containing all the projections created by the system
Easily export the details of all projections to refine traffic models in your preferred analysis and dashboard tools
Here are some of the many features available
- Direct integration with TCDS
- Direct integration with TMC
- Custom client forecast models
- Single and multi-segment forecasting
- Traditional and roundabout intersection forecasting
- Parameter driven forecasts
- Integrated script editor, compiler, versioning, and test environment for custom forecast and model scripts
- Searchable forecast library containing all segment and intersection reports
- Export forecast data to open data format supporting Excel, Access, Power BI, Tableau, Python, R, and many other analysis and dashboard tools
Make a great product even better!
MS2 Backup API extension (BA) provides a user-friendly method to export your data in a standard format for use in other applications within your organization, unlocking your data for other business needs.More Info...