2022 Traffic Records Forum
Date: August 7 - 10, 2022 | Location: Denver, Colorado
The Association of Transportation Safety Information Professionals (ATSIP) is the leading advocate for improving the quality and use of transportation safety information. ATSIP’s membership consists of professionals from local, state, and federal government agencies, including Departments of Transportation, Public Safety, and Highway Safety Offices, as well as law enforcement agencies, private sector professionals, and partners from academia and university research centers.
The ATSIP Traffic Records Forum is for data analysts, state and local law enforcement officials, engineers, motor vehicle officials, emergency medical services providers, judicial administrators, and highway safety professionals. Attendees can participate in sessions discussing the latest safety data collection methods and best practices. Attendees will learn how to:
- Improve the accuracy of traffic records and highway safety data
- Apply performance goals/measures in traffic records system improvements
- Implement a model traffic records system
- Organize and operate a successful traffic records committee
- Recognize the importance of standards and guidelines for traffic records systems
- Become acquainted with new technologies and ideas
- Network with a variety of transportation and highway safety professionals, AND
- Discover how better data can help save lives.
MS2 invites you to meet with us at the Traffic Records Forum to discuss your transportation data management program, and how we can assist your team in collecting the right data, compiling multiple sources, and utilizing your data repository for maximum safety on your roads.
While at our booth, drop your business card in the fishbowl to win this Smart TV!