We Want You to Be You at MS2
At MS2 a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their race, gender, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, disability, religion, or veteran status, feel valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all of our departments and programs. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
MS2 is committed to maintaining a welcoming environment with equitable treatment for all, and we strive to:
- Provide a working environment where all employees feel safe, comfortable, and valued.
- See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and the agencies we serve.
- Examine and dismantle any inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services, and continually update and report our progress to our employees.
- Explore potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness.
- Encourage company-wide thinking about how systemic inequities impact our organization’s work, and how best to address that in a way that is consistent with our mission.
- Help to challenge assumptions about what it takes to be a strong leader at our organization, and who is well-positioned to provide leadership.
- Practice and encourage respectful and transparent communication in all interactions.
- Commit time and resources to expand more diverse leadership at all levels of our organization.
- Lead with respect and tolerance. We expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and through everyday practices.
MS2 wants every employee to feel our commitment to showing respect for everyone, and we encourage open communication that enables each person to be their best self.